For Students & Faculty
The IAA offers a variety of ways for researchers and students to get involved. We are looking for participants to join us in the funding and education opportunities.
- JHU’s Whiting School of Engineering new faculty and staff opportunities. Search for current career opportunities for faculty and support staff in the Whiting School of Engineering.
- JHU’s Applied Physics Laboratory Careers – From space exploration and cybersecurity to air and missile defense, artificial intelligence, and more, our work is at the cutting edge of scientific innovation.
- Participate in a grant program. The IAA collaborates with others – both academia and industry – to respond to RFPs from government agencies and corporate challenges. We welcome inquiries from potential partners who want to apply for joint funding opportunities.
For Research Collaborators
There are opportunities to advance IAA’s research program through joint projects, financial support and research collaboration.
- Contact us to become an Research Collaborator, set up a research agreement or collaborate on a government agency funding opportunity
- Supercharge your talent pipeline with AI interns and new hires. Learn more.
- Check out JHU’s Education for Professionals program, with degree programs, certificates and individual courses to increase your team’s skills and knowledge.
- Broader engagements with the Whiting School of Engineering